REQUEST A WORK ORDER
If you need to have any brush, debris, or any of the items listed below picked up by the Street Department please fill out and submit this Work Order Request Form.
The Town will provide free pickup of the following items:
- Household junk, appliances, furniture, and electronics.
- Carpet can be picked up but a charge will be incurred based on the weight.
- Grass, brush, and limbs. Brush must be stacked and limbs must be no larger than 3″ in diameter and 6′ in length. All must be stacked at the curb with cut ends facing the curb.
- Christmas Trees
- All items must be placed at the curb for pickup.
Items the Town will NOT pick up:
- Brush, limbs, or similar forms of debris that results from contracted work being performed. It is the responsibility of the property owner or tenant to have such debris, limbs, or similar forms of debris removed at their own expense.
- Construction debris of any kind (treated wood, drywall, pallets, etc.)