In order to efficiently respond to requests and manage the employment of off-duty police officers, we have partnered with Off Duty Management to provide services related to hiring off-duty officers effective July 31, 2023.
Off Duty Management Provides the Following Services:
– Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Job status
- Officer attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
– Full liability coverage for the customer, the agency, and the officer
– 24/7 Customer service through their toll-free number
– Dedicated point of contact for scheduling, invoicing, and payroll.
- Two-hour minimum per request.
Get an Off-Duty Officer
You can request service by visiting the OfficerTRAK® website link below or by calling the Off Duty Management 27/7 toll-free number.
Customer canceling or reducing an assignment within 48 hours of the start of the assignment shall pay the greater of officer hours worked or the agency minimum hours plus ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment.