Fight the heat with a splash of water! Bring an umbrella and relax on a bench while the children cool off.
The Canton Splash Pad is located in downtown Canton at 8 Sorrells Street. It features 36 variable timed spray heads that are easily activated by a hand sensor. The splash pad is surrounded by 4 park benches for visitor to use but you may want to bring your own chair in case it’s a busy day. There are two porta potties available for use.
The splash pad is FREE to the public and there is no age limit; anyone can join in on the fun!
HOURS OF OPERATION
7 Days a Week: 8:00a to 8:00p
Opening and closing of the season will be based on the weather.
SPLASH PAD RULES & REGULATIONS
1. For your safety, the splash pad is under surveillance and is regularly monitored
2. All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult
3. Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper
4. If thunder or lightning occurs vacate the splash pad and seek shelter
5. Water shoes/sandals are strongly recommended
6. The application of sunscreen should be completed before entering the splash pad
The following activities and items are not permitted in the splash pad area:
- Climbing, sitting, or playing on splash pad apparatus
- Drinking splash pad water, spitting and spouting of water from the mouth
- Running, rough play and profanity
- Athletic or other recreation equipment
- Food, candy, gym, beverages and glass containers
- Soaps, detergents, and shampoos
- Animals, except service animals
- Changing diapers
- Radios and other noise making devices
- Skateboards, skates, roller blades, scooters, bicycles and similar equipment
- Smoking, vaping or tobacco products
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY
In the event of an emergency, call 911. The splash pad is located at: 8 Sorrells Street, Canton NC
NEED TO REPORT AN ISSUE?
If the splash pad stops working or there is any other issue you need to report please call:
- MON-FRI: 7:30a – 4:00p | 828-648-2363
- Evenings or Weekends | 828-648-2376
SPLASH PAD CLOSURES
Periodically the splash pad is closed due scheduled maintenance or unforseen mechanical issues. In the case of a closure, a notice will be posted on the Town’s Facebook and Instagram pages, or you can call Town Hall at 828-648-2363 to confirm it is open before you visit.