Canton Christmas Parade Route For 2022
This year the parade route will be from Blackwell Dr. to New Clyde Hwy., straight onto Park St. then continue onto Main St. and follow Main to Depot St. (Please reference the map) The parade officially ends when the parade turns onto Depot St. Two police vehicles will follow the parade and normal traffic flow will be behind them. Normal traffic flow will resume on Park Street when the last float turns onto Short Main towards Depot St..
**All cars must be removed from Main St. by 4:30pm**
– Parking will be available on Park St. but not on the secondary streets. Closed parking areas will be marked.
– Cabe, Depot, Adams, and Academy St. in front of Champion Credit Union will remain closed until all floats have left.
– The parade will line up on Blackwell Dr.
– During line up all traffic must ENTER Blackwell Dr. from Champion Dr. and exit Blackwell Dr. onto New Clyde Hwy.
– No traffic will be allowed to turn left from Old Clyde Hwy onto Blackwell Dr.
– Blackwell Dr. will only be closed to parade participants during parade line up. Traffic will resume normal flow when the last float turns onto New Clyde Hwy.
– Parade floats and participants will disembark on Depot and Adams St, allowing safe pickup of participants in parking lots along Park St.
**IMPORTANT** All parade participants must be dropped off on Blackwell Dr. No parking will be allowed on Blackwell Dr. due to the parade ending on Depot St.
For more information please call Town Hall at 828-648-2363.