Payment Options for Utility Billing, Personal Property Tax,
&/or Real Estate Tax:
1) At Town Hall: You may use our standard methods of payment:
– Cash, Check, Debit, Credit (only Mastercard &/or Visa), or by mailing your payment with your payment stub.
2) Online: You may use your credit card, debit card or checking account to pay bills through an independent third-party automated payment service. *
3) By Phone: You have the option of paying your bills anytime by taking advantage of the 24/7 independent third-party automated payment service. All you have to do is dial their toll free number (866) 916-6786. *
4) Signup for Bank Drafting: Customers also have the option of paying via bank draft from a checking account. To signup for Bank Draft select the “Bank Draft Form” below, fill-out the required information, & bring this in with you the next time you come to pay your bill so that one of our friendly employees can have this service setup for you.
If your service has been disconnected or is due to be disconnected you will need to speak to a customer service representative who will determine the amount you need to pay to restore or maintain your service.
*These are fee based services provided by an independent third-party automated payment service (using a secure site) that accepts American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, checking account & savings account transfers. Fees may vary based on bill being paid.
Please use the link provided below for online payment or for more information.